Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Moodstruck mineral pigments...for more than just your eyes!

Accentuating the eyes with beautiful colors is usually the primary function of eye shadow pigments, whether they are loose or pressed. So what is so special about the Younique Moodstruck mineral pigments? They aren't just for your eyes! With certain shades, you can use these pigments to accentuate your eyes, lips and cheeks!

Some of my favorite shades are Sexy, Regal, Heartbroken, Daring, Gorgeous, Angelic, and Sassy.

Here are a couple examples of what you can do with the pigments:

I used 'Heartbroken' on my lids, paired with 'Sexy' just below my brow, I used 'Heartbroken on my cheeks as a blush, and I also used it on my lips mixed with the clear Lucrative Lip gloss in "Loyal"


Here, I used 'Regal' on my lids, with 'Sexy' below the brow, and 'Regal' once again mixed with the clear Lucrative Lip gloss in "Loyal"



There are 16 shimmer shades available and 16 Matte shades of the Moodstruck mineral pigments find your favorites here:

www.incredible3Dlashes.net



No comments:

Post a Comment