Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Skinny on the Younique Fiber Lashes...Are they worth the Hype??

So when I first heard about these lashes, I was intrigued...I've always liked how false eyelashes looked on people who wore them, but was too creeped out by the glue etc to even attempt to wear them myself. A friend of mine had joined Younique, and hosted a virtual party that she invited me to, which is where I first heard about these lashes. I was skeptical at first, and a little wary that with my luck, I'd end up looking like Tammy Fay Baker...but thankfully, they live up to the hype, and I LOVE the way the make my lashes look, and it's as easy as applying mascara! I fell so head over heels with this product, I decided to join the company!

So the product comes in a beautiful case, which looks like an eye glasses case with the Younique logo on it, and there are two tubes inside: the black transplanting gel, and the black fibers. I will also mention, the quality of the packaging is second to none...they feel very solid and very high quality.



Two additional items that I highly recommend that you use with this to get the best results, are an eyelash curler, and a brow/lash comb. You can get these at any drug store, or Younique also offers brushes for sale, a brow/lash comb being one of them.

To apply:

1.) Curl lashes with an eye lash curler (optional step)

2.) Apply transplanting gel just like Mascara (tip: scrape excess gel off of the applicator back into the tube before application to avoid eye lash clumping! )

3.) apply the fibers just like you would mascara

4.) Use the lash comb to separate lashes and get rid of any stray fibers and clumps (optional step)

5.) apply another coat of transplanting gel to seal the fibers onto your lashes - again, scrape any excess gel off of the applicator brush to avoid clumping before applying.

6.) Use the Lash comb one last time to perfect your lashes! (optional step)

Here are my before and After photos:



Huge difference, huh?!? I am SO in love with this product.

For a live demonstration of the application process by yours truly, check out my Youtube demo here:



This product is $29 from Younique, and you can purchase it right now through my virtual party HERE

Also, you can order direct from my website www.incredible3Dlashes.net or www.crueltyfreecosmetics.us

As previously mentioned, there is another Fiber lash product on the market available through Too Faced Cosmetics which retails for $35. Here are the differences between that product and this one:













Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber lashes Too-Faced Better than False lashes

  • Black Quick drying transplanting gel
  • Black Slow drying transplanting gel
  • Black natural Fibers made of Green Tea
  • White synthetic fibers (nylon)
  • Water-Resistant
  • NOT water proof.
  • Washes off easily with soap and water
  • Washes off easily with soap and water
  • Cost = $29
  • Cost = $35





I'm just going to say this here and now....YOUR WELCOME  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment