Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Free Product and Color matching to give you the most flattering look!

Hello my lovelies!

I want to try an interesting experiment - I'd love to offer personalized product and shade suggestions that I think would best suit your skin tones and eye color! Everything from Foundation types, to contouring and highlighting, to eye pigments & Liners, and also lip colors to give you ana amazing overall look!

How can we do this?

Send a Photo to me, of your face as the central focus. It must be taken in NATURAL LIGHT so I can really see what your skin tone is. Also make sure I can clearly see your eye color.

you can email the photo to me at YouniquelyBrianne@gmail.com - and from there, I will analyze your photo, and place products/shades just to the side in the photo so you can see what the recommended products are for you, and in which shades. Once I have that complete, I will post it in a new post so people can see the results!

This is an example of how the products will be placed to the side and in which shades:



I will also right up a little paragraph explaining what to do with each product and how to use it.

*If you would like this done privately, we can do that too, and I won't post it, just let me know!*

This doesn't cost you anything, and I love doing this kind of "Makeover" look - and if you want to try any of the products that I suggest, you can order them right through my page:

(Shop Natural Mineral Makeup Lovers Younite!) www.Younique3dfiberlashesbybree.com

or you can click PARTY if you want to host a party and get some hostess credits that you can use towards grabbing some of the recommended products!

I would love to help you choose your palette!

No comments:

Post a Comment