Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tips and Tricks and demos of some amazing Younique Products!

Hello my Lovelies!

It's time for me to share with you, some great tips, tricks and demos for using some of my favorite products! I could literally talk all day about how amazing Younique's product line is, but really, you just have to try it for yourself and you'll understand!

Every single person who has taken the plunge and tried the products - whether it's the 3D Mascara, or the uplift eye serum, or the Glosses, has LOVED them! I always think it's awesome when customers send me a "lash Selfie" because they simply cannot believe how big their lashes get with the 3D Mascara!

Anyway, Younique is so much more than just great Mascara - they have a FABULOUS line of Skin care products from Facial Cleansers, to Moisturizer, to Eye serum, to Rosewater! I can say, after owning my own bath and body company, that these products are amazing!


Once you've gotten past the skin care stage, and you're ready to get into makeup application, The Glorious face and eye primer is a MUST-HAVE! This has 3 amazing uses that I can tell you about right off the top of my head - 1 obviously, as a face primer. This is clear, and goes on like silk! It will smooth over the pores on your face so once you apply your foundation, your face will look flawaless! Also, it will help your makeup to be much more long-lasting. Secondly, as an eye shadow primer - In the video below, I will demonstrate the HUGE difference using the Glorious Face and Eye primer makes when applying dry mineral pigments! Lastly, believe it or not, you can use this face and eye primer in your hair! rub some of the face and eye primer in your hands and run through your hair after you've styles it to use it as a smoothing balm! It gets rid of fly-aways, adds major shine, and leaves your hair looking smooth and beautiful!



Ok, so now that your face has been washed, prepped, and primed, You're ready for makeup application! Younique has a wide selection of Mineral Foundations (Powder and Cream), Mineral concealers, and BB Creams to suit any skin tone or type!


And here is an amazing trick to get rid of those dark under eye circles using a red shade of Lip Liner (Primal works best), BB Flawless, and a Mineral Concealer:


Now you are ready to fully apply the est of your makeup! Check out this quick and easy makeup application that takes only a few minutes to apply!






Here is the list of everything I used in the above Video: Mineral Touch Powder in Taffeta, Mineral Concealer in Fabulous, Mineral Blusher (I had to use something else in the video, because I didn't have mine yet!), Foundation Brush, Concealer brush, Blusher Brush, Glorious Face and eye primer (didn't have it yet in video, but Highly recommend!), Moodstruck mineral pigment in Angelic, Moodstruck mineral pigment in Daring, Deluxe eye Brush, Crease brush, liner/shader brush, Precision Eye Pencil in "Perfect", Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara, Recommended Lash Comb, and Lucrative Lip Gloss in "Lovesick"

Lastly, I found something that looks amazing, though I cannot -YET- Comment on how well it works, but I will soon! I ordered mine and should be getting it soon (International shipping though, so it takes a while). For those who don't have a very good result when trying to apply eye shadow or liner, but want to get that amazing look - there is such a thing as eye makeup stencils!! YES! You heard that right! I am not affiliated in any way, but These looked so genius, I had to try it - so I'll do another blog post once I reaceive it and try it out - complete with a video! (I'll also tell you if it's crap.) It was only $15 bucks on Bonanza.com, so wirth the risk! (I am not affiliated with this product in any way...just thought it was cool!)









If you have any questions about any of these products, ask away!


No comments:

Post a Comment