Tuesday, April 21, 2015

How to get an AMAZING entire makeup application with just 4 mineral pigments and Mascara! (and Shine wipes FREE!)

Hi my Lovelies!

I've written before about the awesome April Monthly Customer "kudos" deal that is available through April 30th - The Easy on the Eyes Bundle, which is a set of 4 mineral pigments of your choice, and a set of the 3D Fiber Lashes for $74 - and you get the Shine Makeup wipes for FREE!

You can do an ENTIRE makeup application for your face with this bundle, if you choose your pigments carefully! Plus the Shine wipes not only remove your makeup, but it is a mini facial to boot!

Here is Today's #FOTD (Face of the Day - for those who aren't up on the hashtagging yet!) I did this entire look with 4 mineral pigments, and the 3D Fiber Lash mascara. I only used 2 additional optional products, that you can either also purchase from Younique, or you may already have these products in your makeup bag: BB Cream, and the Glorious Face and eye Primer.



 Pigment Sexy (Shimmer): I used this to highlight my cheekbones, nose, forehead, and chin. I then also used this all over my lids to just below my brows.


Pigment Beautiful (Matte): I used this to contour below my cheekbones, my jawline, my forehead near my hairline, and also as a crease color on my lids.


Corrupted (Matte): I applied this wet with a liner brush as eyeliner!



Heartbroken (Shimmer): I used this as blush (a little goes a LONG way!) and also as a lip color! Apply regular lip balm or chapstick on tips before applying the pigment with a lip brush. It's a beautiful matte/shimmer finish!


 I then finished off the eyes with the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara on top and bottom lashes (I go very light on my bottom lashes, but that is personal preference!)

when you buy the 4 above (or any pigments) and the 3D Fiber Lash mascara in the Easy on the eyes April Bundle, you get a pack of Shine Makeup wipes for FREE! The Shine wipes contain olive oil, jojoba, vitamin E, and rosemary, and are so nourishing on your skin! each pack contains 36 cloths, and I find that just ONE cloth removes all of my makeup. My skin also feels clean and moisturized after I use it!

Have a lovely Monday!! xoxo

~Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment