Friday, November 20, 2015

Step By Step Younique Makeup Product effects with PICTURES!

Hello all my lovelies!

I wanted to do something fun - I wanted to do a photo progression of each step in my makeup process, so you can see what each of these Younique products brings to the table in terms of the overall look!

So here I am, sans makeup. This is what I look like after I shower, brush my teeth, and put clothes on. Not a stich of makeup to be had!



and the First thing I do, is apply Liquid Mineral Touch Foundation (shade Taffeta) with my Blending buds:

 
Seriously, just look at the side by side comparison of how amazing this foundation is - it's photoshop in a bottle!
 
 

Next, I use my Skin Perfecting Concealer in a lighter shade (here I used Scarlet) to highlight my face:


Then I blend that in, once again with the small blending bud (larger one I use for my all over foundation). Here you can see it all blended in:


Then, to add a little contour, I use the Beachfront Bronzer (shade sunset) in the hollows of my cheeks, and on the top of my forehead to add a subtle yet very natural looking contrast


Then I use my Mineral Pressed Blusher (shade Seductive) on the apples of my cheeks to add a natural looking Flush:


Next I use my Glorious Face and eye primer on my lids, then using my Deluxe eye brush, I applied Smitten just below my brow, then Flippant on the inner corners of my lids, Cheeky on the outer corners and crease of my lids, and a touch of ecstatic in the center of my lids - these 4 shades can be found in Addiction shadow palette #3 - also, until Nov 30th, all overs $130 or over will get a FREE eye primer as part of the November Monthly Kudos, for anyone interested!



Next, I line my brows with the Brow liner and then fill them in with the brow gel, both in the shade Medium (see above pic for the "before"):


Then I use a Moodstruck Precision Pencil in "Perfect" for my eye liner - although you can also use the Addiction shadow palette #3's "Irate" applied wet with a liner brush too - here I used the pencil though:


Now, for my favorite part - the 3D Fiber Lashes+. Take a good look at the above picture...then see what just ONE COAT of 3D Fiber Lashes+ does!


For the lips, I decided to layer 2 shades of Stiff upper lip stain: Saucy and Sleek - this is long lasting, smudge proof lip color, that dries to a matte finish.



for a glossy shine, I added Lucrative Lip Gloss in "Lovesick" on top, which is a very sheer pinkish color.



and there you have it! You can see how much of a wow factor each of these products brings to the table...Since the Holidays are coming, any one of these products makes amazing stocking stuffers, or just treat yourself!!

Check back again soon too, I will be doing an upcoming blog post on Holiday Makeup Looks using Younique!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment