Friday, September 11, 2015

My Younique Story...everyone has their own reasons for joining - what's yours?

hello my lovelies!

You have probably seen my previous post about Why I Joined Younique, and you should too - but I wanted to elaborate on that a bit, because it's truly hard to put into words all the reasons I joined. Sone of those reasons were small, but some were big - and everyone's reasons may be different. Younique has all types of presenters, from those who join just for the $99 makeup kit (yes, you can really do that!) to those who just do it here and there on the side, but aren't putting 100% in to it, to those who go full throttle and climb to the top!

So I made a video where I could personally tell you more about the process:



If you are interested in joining, you can do so HERE:

So let me ask you this - if you were to join, what would be your reason? What do you want to achieve? Please comment below and tell me! I love hearing about different people's perspectives!


No comments:

Post a Comment