Tuesday, September 1, 2015

New Products are Here! Come join my Fall "Back to School" Makeup Party!

Fall is my absolute most favorite time of year! Time for kids to go back to school, and time to pull those sweaters and cozy boots out of storage!

What better way to celebrate fall, than with a fresh fall makeover! I have a party that just started that is open to anyone and totally public, so here is your chance to grab these awesome products!!


I just ordered the Cloud Nine Collection, because it's a great way to try ALL of these new products in one great collection!! If you are new to Younique, this is the collection to Grab!! It's $145, BUT if you host a party with me on Facebook, or whatever social media site you use, and your party gets at least $200 in orders, you qualify for hostess credits! You will get a MINIMUM of $20 in Ycash to spend on whatever products you choose, AND at least 1 half-priced item! This half-priced item can also be used on collections!! I just got this collection for $72.50 using one of my half-priced item credits from a previous party I hosted! You can't go wrong!!


This collection (as are all of our collections) fully customizable - you choose which shadow palette you want, which shades of foundation and concealers, which shades of brow gel and liner, and which lipstick shade!! AND it comes with a set of the new 3D Fiber Lashes+!!! This set alone can give you a complete face makeup!!

and can we talk about the lips?! I am absolutely dying over these gorgeous lip colors for the Opulence lipstick line...I mean, did you see how stunning that hot pink one is?! I can't really pull off hot pink, but damn, that color is Gorgeous! There are great shades from nudes, to pinks, to red, and burgundy/browns for every single skin tone.

I think, oddly enough, the product I am most excited to try is the brow gel and liner!! Check out this demo...I mean...you can go from almost non-existant eyebrows...to eyebrows! and they look good!!


other items that are NEW and available today are the NEW September Kudos, which I will do a separate Blog post on, as well as a new shade of Splurge cream shadow! This shade is called Extravagant, and is somewhere in the middle between Elegant and Tenacious.


 and then there is the new September monthly Kudos! the Lip Mix! Grab any three lipstains, and 1 Lucrative Lip gloss of your choice for $66 - that is essentially getting you the Lip gloss for FREE!

You can create some gorgeous lip looks with this little set!


Want to see all of Younique's current products and shades? Check out the new online Catalog HERE!

Come on over and Join the Party!

xo
~Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment